Saturday 18th June, 2016: 10:30am - 4pm,
OR Sunday 19th June, 2016: 10:30am - 4pm
We are taking singles, couples, trainee Angels and groups this year.
Pick up will be at 9:30am from Federation Square (Russell Court - near the corner of Flinders Street) and
also 10:00am at Ringwood McDonalds (51-57 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood).
With groups of over 20 people they can have their own private bus and the Organiser goes free.
$100 per person for Adults - Includes entry to three wineries, wine tastings, a souvenir tasting glass and lunch.
$40 per person for Kids (under 12 years) and they can buy their own meal. For example; fresh pasta with bolognese sauce and much more (approximately $10 to $15 for lunch).
Lunch at Seville Hill Estate
(includes a food voucher for a main and desert, and a glass of wine);
* Osso Bucco, slowly braised in a rich tomato and Chardonnay sugo served with home made cavatelli and fresh salsa Verde. (GF Available)
OR for vegetarians
* Home made cavatelli with exotic mushrooms, roasted chestnuts, burnt butter and sage sauce. (V) (GF Available)
* Merlot poached pear, spiced vanilla cream, sticky pear syrup and flaky butter puff. (GF Available)
or Lunch at Payne's Rise Vineyard (includes a $25 voucher);
- Pulled Pork with crunchy apple slaw
- Mini Burger with rocket, roma tomato, Maffra tasty cheese & tomato chutney
- Angus Brisket.
* Gnocchi Provencale served with roasted root vegetables finished with Yarra Valley Dairy goats Chèvre (V)
* Cheese boxes - a selection of Gippsland Cheeses with Fig & Walnut Rolada
Espresso Coffee available at an additional cost
Step 1 – Select Your Date
Step 2 – Select How Many People
(Adults & Children)
Step 3 –Select Payment Method
~ First in best dressed, due to limited numbers. The quickest way is calling us directly on
9579 5771 and paying by credit card!~
~ Our booking form is also available under the drop down menu "Shortest Lunch"