Little over an hour south of Melbourne, our Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour combines ocean vistas and exceptional wineries. Celebrated for the epicurean produce and tranquil wine estates, the region allows our tour to showcase the best of the peninsula.
Most revered wines of the district include Pinot Noir, Shiraz and a distinctive Chardonnay consisting of generous fruit flavours and gentle tannin, produced by the area’s fertile soils and temperate climate.
Specifically, we visit a range of esteemed wineries like Red Hill Estate, Jones Road Wines / Somerbury, the classic T’Gallant Winemakers, Merricks General Wine Store and the historic Bluestone Lane Vineyard. The hardest decision is deciding which 4 venues in total to visit on your social day out.
Step 2 – Itinerary Add-Ons
The next step in tailoring your dream-tour is to select any of these additional activities. We’ll discuss these options in more detail in Step 3 below.
- Beer Tasting at Mornington Peninsula Brewery
- Beer Tasting at Hickinbotham of Dromana
- Natural Geothermal Springs - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Aged Spirits Tasting at Bass & Flinders Distillery
- Award-winning Chocolatier - Mornington Peninsula Chocolates
- Cheese Tasting – variety of boutique wineries
- Maze Tour or Team Building Activities - The Enchanted Adventure Garden, Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens
Step 3 – Get Quote
Final step - click above for a tailormade quotation. Whether it’s a simple itinerary you’re after, or something more indulgent, we make dream tours come true!
- Private groups of 10 to 3,000 people
- Comprehensive quotations - no hidden costs
- Private coach or minibus
- Personal Go Get Around Tour Guide and a friendly Driver
- Collect and drop-off - any location in Victoria
- Entrance to a choice of 3 or 4 premier wineries
- All tasting and tour charges included
- Complimentary tour photographs
- Refreshments onboard
- Prizes and gifts – guest of honour/tour organiser, onboard surprises
- Groups of 30+ people = $80 per person (larger the group, larger the discount)
- Groups of 25+ people = $85 per person
- Groups of 20+ people = $90 per person
- Groups of 15+ people = $105 per person
- Groups of 10+ people = $130 per person
- A deposit of $200 is required to secure your tour date
- Deposits are transferable to another date with 30-days-notice
- Full payment is due 14 days prior to the tour
- Payment accepted via MasterCard or VISA credit cards, or direct deposit
Download our sample Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour itinerary. Remember, this is an example.
Contact us to tailormake a tour to suit your preferences.