Melbourne Shopping Tours
Our Melbourne Shopping Tours are fun, full of bargains and a great way to socialise with friends, family and work colleagues. We suggest visiting 8 outlets (or more if time), with savings of up to 85% off retail prices. Most of the outlets visited are not open to the general public (No DFO outlets).
Gather 18 or more friends or colleagues, and get ready to Shop ‘Til You Drop!
It’s a busy day with lots of shopping in a top retail city! Tailormake your tour by adding on a 2 course lunch and a glass of wine or softdrink (Get Off Your Feet & Eat) at a top restaurant.
Another option is “Your Bus, No Fuss” where you supply your own bus at a reduced price per seat.
Our Fun Tour Consultant will assist you to fill in your own itinerary and if there is a specific outlet you wish to visit - tell us and we’ll get you there if possible. We provide a friendly and knowledgeable Go Get Around Tour Guide on the day of tour.
Follow these 2 Simple Steps to create your dream-tour today:
Step 1 – Itinerary Add-Ons
Select which of these activities you would like to include. We’ll discuss these options in more detail with you in Step 2 below.
- 'Shop 'Til You Drop' - BYO, Cafe or takeaway lunch
- Get Off Your Feet & Eat' - Two Course Lunch and Glass of Wine - at popular Melbourne restaurant
- 'Your Bus, No Fuss' - where you supply your own bus at a reduced price per seat.
- Fundraising Shopping Tours - 10 % of your purchases goes to your favourite charity or association
Step 2 – Get Quote
Whether it’s a simple itinerary you’re after, or something more indulgent, we make dream tours come true!
- Massive retail discounts - up to 85% - a Shopaholics dream come true!
- Top shopping destinations
- Private groups - minimum of 18 people
- Comprehensive quotations - no hidden costs
- Private luxury coach or minibus
- Personal Go Get Around Tour Guide and a friendly Driver
- Collect and drop-off - any location in Victoria, including regional Victoria
- Suggest visiting 8 popular factory retail outlets (enjoy the experience of Shopping, not rushing). More outlets can be chosen if time.
- Refreshments onboard
- Prizes and gifts – guest of honour/tour organiser, onboard surprises
- Groups of 45+ people = $25 per person
- Groups of 40+ people = $30 per person
- Groups of 35+ people = $35 per person
- Groups of 30+ people = $40 per person
- Groups of 25+ people = $45 per person
- Groups of 18+ people = $55 per person
- "Get Off Your Feet & Eat" lunch option - add $20 per person to the above pricing
- "Your Bus, No Fuss" (you supply the bus & driver) = $30 per person in total, you can also add $20 per person for lunch if required
- Fundraising Shopping tours - add $10 per person from the above
- A deposit of $150 is required to secure your tour
- Deposits are transferable to another date with 30-days written notice
- Full payment is due 14-days prior to the tour
- Payment accepted via MasterCard or VISA credit cards, or direct deposit
- A surcharge of $10 per person is applicable when the pick up location is greater than 30 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD
I have this system where if I buy three or four new things, I give away three or four things. Sometimes, it's a very painful system, but shopping is even better when you know that someone else who needs it will be getting. Keep the clothing karma going, I say.
- Sara Blakely