Fine Dining Tours
Our Melbourne Fine Dining Tours are progressive dinners or themed-nights out, where guests visit a combination of 3 top Melbourne sightseeing and culinary locations in one night.
Follow these simple 3 Steps below, to create your own tailormade Progressive Dining Tour today:
Step 1 – Select Sightseeing Experience
Your tour begins with champagne or beer apéritifs close to sunset, at the awe-inspiring Eureka Skydeck. In just 38 seconds, you will be propelled to the Observation Deck on the 88th Floor, where 360-views of Melbourne surround you.
Here you can either select 1 of 2, or both experiences – before proceeding to Step 2 below:
- Eureka Skydeck – highest views in the southern hemisphere, 285 metres above ground
- Eureka Edge – The world’s only moving glass cube, almost 300 meters high (an extra $12 per person)
Step 2 – Fine Dining Experience
After that breathtaking tour, you’ll desire a decadent dinner. Choose to enjoy a main meal at 1 of 3 Melbourne iconic foodie hotspots:
- Berth Restaurant, Docklands - overlooking the inner-city Victoria Harbour
- Or, Beachcomber Café, St Kilda - at the Sea Baths with sunset ocean views
- Or, La Notte, Carlton - in the heart of Little Italy’s famous Lygon Street
Dinner is followed by something sweet of course. No choice needed here - next it’s off to digest arguably the best dessert in Melbourne:
- Blue Train, Southbank – choose 1 of 15 decadent desserts, followed by a liqueur and coffee. Some options might include freshly-baked gastronomic masterpieces such as Raspberry Mille-feuille and Shiraz Poached Pear as examples. Choices change regularly at this uber-funky inner-city locale
Step 3 – Get Quote
Final step - click above to complete a Quotation Request. We’ll quote you on your specific tour choices above and unique requirements.
- Private groups of 15+
- Choice of 2 Course Meal at 1 of 2 Melbourne restaurants
- Includes apéritifs, sightseeing tour, main meal, dessert, liqueur and coffee
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Collect and drop-off any location in Victoria – 6pm-12am, times are flexible
- Luxury private coach or minibus
- Personal Go Get Around Tour Guide and also a friendly Driver
- Comprehensive quotations - no hidden costs
- Free venue-booking service included in advance
- Complimentary tour photographs
- Refreshments onboard
- Music provided onboard coach - welcome to bring preferred CDs/iPhone + power-cord
- Prizes and gifts – guest of honour/tour organiser, onboard surprises
- Groups 30+ people = from $130 per person
- Groups 25+ people = from $135 per person
- Groups of 20+ people = from $145 per person
- Groups of 15 people = from $155 per person
- The Edge Experience - Add $12 per person
- A deposit of $400 is required to secure your tour
- Deposits are transferable to another date with 30-days written notice
- Full payment is due 14-days prior to the tour
- Payment accepted via MasterCard or VISA credit cards, or direct deposit
- Tour option 1 – Fine Dining – Dine at three of Melbourne's premier restaurants. Prices start at $130 per person for groups of 30 or more. Smaller group quotes are available upon request.
- Tour option 2 – Dine & Dance – Enjoy a great meal & desert then party at two of Melbourne's top bars or nightclubs
Download our sample Fine Dining Tour itinerary. Remember, this is an example.
Contact us to tailormake a tour to suit your preferences.