An hour and a half south-west of Melbourne, along the Bellarine-Geelong Peninsula Wine Route, are some of Victoria’s most charming coastal, boutique wineries.
Celebrating a rich and diverse range of cool climate wines, some of the wines of the region you’ll find include Pinot Noir, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz, Viognier, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Step 2 – Itinerary Add-Ons
The next step in tailoring your dream-tour is to select any of these additional activities. We’ll discuss these options in more detail in Step 3 below.
- Live music, homebrewed cider and share plates - Flying Brick Cider House
- Winetasting - visit the quirky tasting room at Oakdene Vineyard
- Chocolate Tasting - handmade, couverture chocolates at Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolates
- Beer Tasting - Little Creatures Brewery
- Cheese Tastings - at variety of boutique wineries
Step 3 – Get Quote
Final step - click above for a tailormade quotation. Whether it’s a simple itinerary you’re after, or something more indulgent, we make dream tours come true!
- Private groups of 10 to 3,000 people
- Comprehensive quotations - no hidden costs
- Private coach or minibus
- Personal Go Get Around Tour Guide and also a friendly Driver
- Collect and drop-off - any location in Victoria
- Entrance to a choice of 3 or 4 premier wineries
- All tasting and tour charges included
- Complimentary tour photographs
- Refreshments onboard
- Prizes and gifts – guest of honour/tour organiser, onboard surprise
- Groups of 30+ people = $80 per person (larger the group, larger the discount)
- Groups of 25+ people = $85 per person
- Groups of 20+ people = $90 per person
- Groups of 15+ people = $105 per person
- Groups of 10+ people = $130 per person
- A deposit of $200 is required to secure your tour date
- Deposits are transferable to another date with 30-days-notice
- Full payment is due 14 days prior to the tour
- Payment accepted via MasterCard or VISA credit cards, or direct deposit
Download our sample Bellarine-Geelong Winery Tour itinerary. Remember, this is an example.
Contact us to tailormake a tour to suit your preferences.